Lafayette offers both winter and May/summer interim off-campus programs to Lafayette students.
- Winter: Programs are offered during the winter term running for 3-4 weeks in January (or between December and January; consult individual program brochure pages for exact dates.).
- May/Summer: Programs are offered during the May session or later in the summer running anywhere from 3-8 weeks (consult individual program brochure pages for exact dates).
- June/July: Programs for the following academic year are posted around this time. Please see Programs section below for current program offerings.
- August: Program costs for relevant programs are posted to the program brochure pages around this time.
- Online registration: Sept. 12, 2017 starting at 7:30am
- Registration confirmation: Sept. 15, 2017 (by 4:00pm)
- Financial aid notifications: On or near Sept. 25, 2017
- Withdraw with no penalty/Group flight opt-out deadline - WINTER PROGRAMS: Sept. 29, 2017
- Withdraw with no penalty/Group flight opt-out deadline - SUMMER PROGRAMS: Nov. 10, 2017
Registration for both winter and May/summer programs is scheduled for early/mid-September (see Important Dates section above for specific information). Registration occurs through the Banner Self-Service system (like registration for any other course) and begins at 7:30am for all students. Students can find step-by-step registration instructions and information here. You can also find further information below in Important Things to Know About Off-Campus Interim Programs.
Winter Interim 2017-18
- ENG 280: London and Dublin Theater
- GEOL 150: The Geological Evolution of the Hawaiian Islands
- INDS 174: Global Senegal: Alternative Modernities
- INDS 280: The Three Faces of Russia & Latvia: Imperial, Soviet and Modern
- GEOL 160: Geology from A(Arches) to Z(Zion): The Geology of National Parks in the Western United States
- GERM 101-102/111-112/201-202: German Language and Culture Summer Immersion Program in Bonn, Germany
- INDS 224: Stories and Myths of Ancient and Modern Greece
Please note that programs may be subject to cancellation any time for force majeure reasons (including but not limited to: under-enrollment, natural or political crises in the host country, etc.).
Important Things to Know About Off-Campus Interim Programs